2009年5月3日星期日

Internship Life

 

Start from last week, which is 20/4, i had started my 6 month internship life, at Taman Jaya Amcorp Mall.

 

SNC00070

Vox Solution, the company name.

 

SNC00065

This is my seat. This picture take after the Mac D lunch and that day the boss was not in the office.

SNC00061

SNC00062

The view from my seat. It was a swimming pool…but until now i never saw the sexy girl who wear bikini and swam there….

SNC00064

Someone say their company got provide coffee, biscuit and bla bla…but my company only provide plain water - - sad …

SNC00067

Meeting room … the place that i take interview last time.

SNC00063

cool design …. still got second floor in this small office .

 

Although only work for 2 weeks, but i am very like the environment, and enjoy my internship life.

The supervisor always mention the company can give us a comfortable and enjoyable working place, in here we do not have stress, and we can learn a lot.

Yeah..i am agree on them. In the past two week i had learn a lot of thing, such as :

1st day : Refresh my HTML knowledge which was forget for 1 year already.

2nd day : Also refresh my CSS knowledge which was only touch the theory before.

3rd day : Learn the javascript and PHP that never touch before. Besides that this day i had followed my supervisor went to customer side to discuss the SMS system requirement.

(I need handle the sms system in the future - - )

4th day : Continue study php and Mysql (PHP really not easy as C# in Asp.net ….. sien)

5th and the other : Also keep study the php and add some function in the company’s current system. It take me a lot of time to google the PHP and javascript code.

 

ok….my 2 week intern life was wrote until here. This is my first post in english 0 0 and i had half year never wrote the article in english already.

What i want to say now is ……. “ Tomorrow is monday again - -”

2 条评论:

匿名 说...

php nia, next time teach me.

Unknown 说...

your company not bad wat
gambate ^______^